Our current areawide agreement is set to expire on May 31st, 2023. After the contractors’ first proposal was voted down on May 8th, our negotiating team returned to the table and got a new proposed deal from the contractors. That proposed deal is attached below, and will also be mailed to members.
The vote on this updated contract proposal will be held on Thursday, May 25, 2023 beginning at 7:00pm sharp. Members may vote at any of the following locations:
- DC 57 Union Hall (101 Ewing Rd, Carnegie, PA 15106)
- Electricians Local 712 Union Hall (217 Sassafras Lane Beaver, 15009)
- Castle Pub (122 N Center St, Ebensburg, PA 15931)
Some of the most relevant changes in the new contract proposal include:
- Raises of: $2.25, $2.50, $2.50 and $2.75 over the course of the contract.
- This amounts to an additional $1.50 more than what the first proposal offered.
- All other changes and additions from the first contract proposal remain the same.
See the full details and allocation breakdowns in the proposal below; if you have any questions contact your business agent and check back for further updates.